Oakley worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone™.
Tombstone™ are equipped with single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone™, Oakley's most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
Oakley incorporated PRIZM™ technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain.
Tombstone eyeshields deliver:
1. Greater field of view
2. Robust and rapid lens exchange
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned contrast lens specifically for shooting
- Boosts visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Allows the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improving the ability to see reticle scope patterns more clearly
- Made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- Advanced anti-fog coating and hard coating for scratch resistance
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Features Oakley’s HDO® Optics to ensure razor-sharp clarity at every angle of vision
- Rimless frame increases scanning passive field of view to 120-degrees
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms
- Rapid, single release trigger lens exchange keeps lenses free of fingerprints
- Durable and stress-resistant O Matter® frame material makes it comfortable and ultra lightweight
Oakley SI Tombstone™ Spoil cut has slightly smaller coverage and is intended for those with a smaller face shape.
Tombstone™ custom storage case allows for retaining up to three additional lens options.
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Clear / Prizm™ TR22 / Prizm™ TR45
Weight: 27 g
Ask a question
Write your opinion