That’s what inspired the Alpha concept, a design that offers multiple configurations based on the mission and methods of infiltration. M Frame® Alpha™ is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle. A single lens works across all platforms.
- Made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Prizm™ lenses available with built-in anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-32432
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain, and is best suited for bright light conditions.
- TR22 features 19% visible light transmittance.
- Enhanced field of view
- Thin stem technology optimizes durability and compatibility with over-ear protection and communication systems
- Trap Door lens exchange
- Ultra lightweight design
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Compatible with HELO-ALPHA accessory
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Prizm™ TR22
Weight: 33 g
Ask a question
Write your opinion