Oakley has spent decades engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, and the SI BALLISTIC M FRAME® 3.0 brings the future of protective eyewear to today’s battlefield and beyond. Oakley icon is synonymous with precision optical engineering and unrivaled innovation, and this design shows why.
Barely more than an ounce in weight, this rugged design meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
An entirely new thin stem technology optimizes durability while enabling compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems. Clear, unobstructed vision is maintained by a advanced anti-fog coating of all lenses. Offering the ultimate in convenience, compatibility, clarity and comfort, this protective optical system is paired with three optional interchangeable lenses, and all are optimized with the visual fidelity of High Definition Optics®. Oakley’s patented optical technologies maintain clarity at all angles of vision, not just straight ahead.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR45 lens brings enhanced contrast to a variety of targets such as steel and cardboard. Ideal during low light or overcast conditions, this lens is balanced for both arid and woodland environments
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain, and is best suited for bright light conditions
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Clear, Prizm™ TR22, Prizm™ TR45
Weight: 29 g
Ask a question
Write your opinion